Monday, October 8, 2012

WEEK ONE

So after week one I need to clear a few things up.

First - the sleep thing.  We will not be making any changes to the points.  The majority of the comments on this voted no.  Many of you believed that this should be a personal goal.  I think that is a great idea.  If that is something easy for you then make it your personal goal and get a for sure point.  Even though a few of you said you still got the points for babies and bathroom breaks it is still too subjective.  Wanting to sleep 7 hours and actually sleeping 7 hours are two different things.  So for ease of our spreadsheets there will be NO changes to the point system.  Hopefully we are all doing our best on this one anyway if we are also getting up early to exercise.  I know I am wiped out by the end of the day.

Second - I am going to post the rules somewhere on the blog.  Many of you have had questions about them.  They are on the initial post but that is now at the bottom of the blog.  I will try to get them where you can see them.  Biggest question was the cheat days.  You get one entire cheat day for sugar or soda, not both.  You have to choose between the two.  You can eat all day if you want.  You still get your point.  Same goes for the cheat meal (singular).  Cheat days are optional.  You don't have to take them. 

Third - I apologize if I freaked any of you out about the water.  I just threw out a round about number without using any math.  Obviously.  So you are fine to stick to your 64oz.  Also related to this, sorry for confusing the two Cristy/Kristi's.

Fourth - A couple of you asked about Sundays.  I use Sunday as my rest day and gave myself 0 points for exercise.  This is your choice.  Another asked about fasting.  If you need to do so you will get full points for healthy meals and water.  You will not be punished for fasting.

Fifth - I mentioned that we may have to use the cheat days to break a "possible" tie in the end.  There have been a couple comments and emails asking for a coin toss.  I know there are a couple people who have already made the decision not to cheat.  AT ALL.  For the entire time.  If that's not will power I don't know what is.  So, there will be no coin toss.  If it comes to a tie in the end and one person cheated and the other didn't, the non cheater will win.  They earned it.  Most of you I have chatted about this with have felt the same way.

I hope I haven't missed anyone's questions.  That's all I can remember right now. 

I really wanted to somehow bring my spreadsheet into the post but its not working.  So here are the week one standings.  I am missing a couple who haven't sent in points.  I'll add them when I get them.  I will try to fix it for next week.  The format is driving me crazy but I know a few of you have been patiently waiting for the scores. Sorry about the a's, they are check marks on my actual spreadsheet.  They show who cheated and if they took sugar or both sugar and meal.  You get the picture. 




Week 1  Cheat
1 Shea Nixon 84 a
2 Chelsa Johnson 82 aa
3 Nikki Holbrook 81 aa
4 Kristi Marshall 81
5 Jessica Bastian 79 aa
6 KayeLynn Bastian 76 aa
7 Katie Wight 75
8 Cami Lane 75 a
9 Rebecca Peterson 74
10 Chairl Miller 74 a
11 Ashley Graves 73 aa
12 Ashley Ericksen 72 a 
13 Amanda Peck 72 aa
14 Amy Bybee 70 a
15 Jen Hanson 68 a
16 Cristy Shields 68 aa
17 Emily Koons 67 aa
18 Cheryle Mounteer 66 aa
19 Dela Ashby 65 aa
20 Jen Chandler 62 aa
21 Amy Anderson 61 aa
22 Merilee Mckay 61 aa
23 Michelle Gillette 60 a
24 Bri Anderson 57 a
25 Gaylene Burbidge 56 aa
26 Bri Bastian 54 aa
27 Britney Ericksen 51 aa
28 Lauren Goff

29 Darhyl Kerr

30 Tannie Flammer
























































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Wow! Feeling like a slacker :) You all are superwomen!! Looks like I need to step it up!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow...I suck. But in my defense, a wedding and traveling have been going on this week...ha ha.

    You are all amazing! Chey, I had no doubt you would be in the top 2!

    ReplyDelete