Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Week 4 Standings

Hi Ladies,

Sorry this is late again.  We had a few stragglers plus this week is a little bit out of control.  And so am I.  I can't believe we're half way through week 5.  I hope you are all still feeling the benefits of the changes you have made.  I know I am.  Everyone has been working really hard.  I also just want to say that the last two weeks drawings have had a double winner.  Both of the girls felt bad winning twice and gave up their prize so that someone else could have a chance to win.  So KUDOS to you two sweet girls!!

Here are the standings.

Chelsa Johnson          329 c
Nikki Holbrook         322 cc
Jessica Bastian           321 cc
Cami Lane                 311 cc
Chairl Miller               305 c
Katie Wight                305 cc
Shea Nixon                303 cc
Ashley Graves            298 cc
KayeLynn Bastian       291 cc
Amy Bybee                285 cc
Kristi Marshall            284
Rebecca Peterson       283
Ashley Ericksen          281 cc
Christy Shields            267 cc
Britney Ericksen          262 cc
Amanda Peck             260 cc
Dela Ashby                 260 cc
Darhyl Kerr                260 cc
Jen Chandler               259 cc
Emily Koons               258 cc
Jen Hanson                 257 cc
Gaylene Burbidge       248 cc
Michelle Gillette          242 cc
Amy Anderson           234 cc
Cheryle Mounteer      229 cc
Merilee Mckay           222 cc
Bri Anderson             215 cc
Bri Bastian                 162  missing last weeks points
Lauren Goff                156  missing last weeks points

Great job ladies.  Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment