Friday, October 5, 2012

Yeah for Chey and Amy

Way to go for putting this together for everyone!  I am seeing good changes already, as I know everyone should be.  This is a sugar thing for me, but is helping some unwanted inches disappear.
Ok, sending my comment in on the 8 hours of sleep, I like Gaylene's idea that she commented on that if you want put it into your personal goal, go for it.  I have sleeping issues that have come because of things that are somewhat out of my control.  So my vote is no on the point for sleep.  Also, it might be wise not to change the rules in the middle of the challenge.
All your recipes look awesom.  Good Luck everyone.

KayeLynn

1 comment:

  1. Wish I knew who this was. Add your name at the bottom after posting so we know who you are.

    ReplyDelete