Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Week 3 Standings

I have heard tons of good so far.  I've talked to a few of you who have lost up to 10lbs.  That is awesome.  Keep up the good work. I will try to post some new tips tomorrow.  I've slacked on that.  Sorry.


Chelsa Johnson        247   c
Nikki Holbrook       242   cc
Jessica Bastian         239   cc
Cami Lane               235   cc
Shea Nixon             232   c
Katie Wight             232   cc
Chairl Miller            226   cc
Amy Bybee             225
Ashley Graves         223   cc
KayeLynn Bastian   222   cc
Ashley Ericksen      211   c
Kristi Marshall        207   cc
Rebecca Peterson   207   c
Cristy Shields          204   cc
Jen Hanson             198   cc
Dela Ashby             197   cc
Emily Koons           197
Britney Ericksen      192   cc
Amanda Peck         192   cc
Jen Chandler           191   cc
Gaylene Burbidge    190   cc
Darhyl                     188   cc
Michelle Gilette        186   cc
Amy Anderson        175   cc
Cheryle Mounteer    175   cc
Bri Bastian               162   cc
Bri Anderson           157   cc
Lauren Goff             156   cc
Merilee Mckay        127   cc

No comments:

Post a Comment