Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Okay so...

...I really meant to post things on the blog but I'm sure you noticed I was not really in the running so I didn't have any good advice ... ;)  Which was all me, so I'm not complaining.  I wanted to tell everyone how great it was hearing how this was helping so many people.  That was awesome.

I also wanted to say thanks to Chelsa for putting this together.  I have done a healthy habits competition before so I gave her my two cents but she really did the bulk of it.  She always said it wasn't about the money and I believe her.  Her name was pulled twice in the weekly drawings and she wouldn't take it!  I know she answered lots of questions daily and most importantly worked her butt off!!

So thanks to everyone for playing and for motivating each other.  Everyone did great.  Even if you didn't get tons of points but changed one habit you wanted to I think it was worth it.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment