Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My thoughts on this challenge...

Hi ladies (and Brett, although I'll be surprised if he reads this, cause he's SUPER SUPER BUSY, not cause he doesn't support me.  Heck, he's doing this challenge!! He's the best :),

Last year when we did the healthy habits we used this blog to post different things.  I've meant to post the new rules and get it going again.

First of all, I'm so happy so many people have wanted to do this challenge.  I've been wanting to be better with my eating habits and being in charge motivates me to try harder.  We're into week 4 and I hope it's been a positive thing.  12 weeks is LONG.  For reals long.  But I hope with the options to have 2 freebies a day, or a chance at a gift card, etc. that it's a little easier to go so long.

Here's my main weakness - treats.  It's good and bad that I can have 2 freebies a day.  Some weeks I've had a treat every day!!  That's not great for me, but there it is.  My goal by the end of this challenge is to be able to eat a treat cause I want to, not because I'm stressed, bored, bugged or starving.  To eat it cause I love it and it's good.  I eat too much crap that isn't that good but I still eat it.  Ugh.

I'm hoping if anyone has a story, problem, recipe to share, success or anything...they'll share it.  I know we'll all have good days and bad days so if you want to vent, complain, whatever, do it!!  And if you ever want some support, call or text me (or someone)... sometimes just talking it out to someone helps a lot.

Thanks all!!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started out great - I guess my problem was eating after 8 pm because I immediatedly lost a roll on my muffin top! But my progress has stopped there. I think the next big change I need to make is to eat better each day. I've got a link to a meal plan from one of my exercise videos I'm thinking of trying... http://www.jillianmichaels.com/fit/ripped-in-30-dvd-meal-plan

    ReplyDelete