I can't believe we are heading into our last and final week of this Healthy Habits Challenge. I actually wish it was going to keep going. If there are any of you out there who would like to keep going too, please let me know. I have seen some massive changes and it's nice to know that there are others out there who are working hard as well, just need that little extra bit of motivation. Also wanted to apologize for not posting as much on the blog as I wanted to. Life and stuff got in the way ya know. So I hope we can finish up strong.
First and second place prize will go to highest number of points.
The third place prize will go to the person who lost the largest % of body weight, biggest loser style. So here is the formula:
-
-
1
Divide number of pounds lost by the starting weight.
-
2
Multiply the answer to step 1 by 100
- 3 Example: 40 /330 x 100 = 12.12%
-
1
Divide number of pounds lost by the starting weight.
At the end of next week when you send me your points/cheats/drawing also send me your % of weight loss. Just that #, you don't need to send me your starting and beginning weight. So third prize is kind of a mystery. I'm excited to see who will take that one.
Here is the prize money breakdown:
We started with 30 people, giving us $600 even.
We used $120 for gift certificates. ($10/week x 2 winners/week = 20 x 6 weeks = $120)
Leaving us 600-120=$480
So
1st Prize = $200
2nd Prize = $160
3rd Prize = $120
A nice even $40 separates each winner.
It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing. 8 weeks for your friends and 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Don't quit.
6 weeks to go. I'm gonna take that challenge and keep it going.
Thanks for Playing,
Chelsa
I kind of want to keep it going but since I've been working my pregnant butt off and it's done nothing but get bigger I'm not very motivated. :) it probably helped slow down the growth though, I could've gained 10 pounds instead of 4! Thanks for putting all this together it's been a good challenge for me and I do feel like I have some will power now. :) keep me in the loop of what you're doing to keep it going.
ReplyDelete-nikki