Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Final Winners

Sorry once again for the late posting.  Some stragglers and yesterday was out of control for me.  I have tried and tried to post my spreadsheet on here as an add on but apparently I am not that smart.  I didn't want to re-type everyone in so I have added a picture of the final shakedown if anyone wanted to know.  It could be a little blurry.  I don't know what else to do.  Other then that here are the winners.

First Place - Chelsa Johnson with 499 total points - $200

Second Place - Nikki Holbrook with 495 total points - $160
I forgot to give a big shout out to Nikki.  She is almost 20 weeks pregnant.  I could not have done what she did.  Also, this is an add on, she is is jumping on the band wagon and sharing 30 bucks with Jessica.  You ROCK too!!

Third Place - Kristi Marshall with 7.14% body weight lost - $120

I want to say thank you again for all those who participated.  I have heard from many of you how good this has been and how it has made changes in your life.  I want to give a couple shout outs without names, they will know who they are.  One of you has diabetes and has said she has never felt better nor has she had it under control so well.  Many of you lost 10+ pounds, I think that is amazing.  Way to go!  I know that I feel a ton better about myself.  The results I got were more then enough winnings for me.  I don't crave the sugar as much, even though I still want to eat it.  I am more likely to not give in because I don't want to ruin all my hard work by going back to old habits.  So with that said, I've told many of you that I did not start this thing for the money.  I originally thought we'd have like 8 people.  It was never about that for me.  I just wanted to fix some things that I felt were broken.  And then my competitive side kicked in.  I know that I am not the only one that worked hard.  Jessica came in 3rd place with points and is nearly 40 points ahead of the 4th point place person.  Poor Ashley thought she had won the % and called me back the next day and told me she had looked at her paper wrong and would feel guilty taking the money.  So where she had won by .46% she now was in 2nd by .11%  And then there is Amy Bybee who was also super close in % of weight loss.  So we have three extra winners that I will be sharing my cash with...

Jessica Bastian - 481 will get $35

Ashley Graves  - 7.03% body weight loss will get $35

Amy Bybee - 6.40% body weight loss will get $30   

Also the final week gift certificate winners are

Rebecca Petersen
and
Britney Ericksen

Sorry ladies the only certificates left are for Roxberry Smoothie.    

Amy or myself will be bringing around the cash and certificates to those of you who won.    By the way, a big shout out to Amy for helping me through this thing.  Not only did she do all the drawings and pick up certificates she also took multiple calls a day from me asking for help and suggestions.  She ROCKS!  
 I noticed Jessica posted about doing round 2.  I know that I am going to continue this on my own no matter what.  I will just be keeping track of my points.  I also know Jessica isn't the only one who wants to continue.  So if you want to go again, maybe we could modify a bit if needed, leave a comment or post something on the blog.  I will say that I can't be in charge again.  Jeff says it makes me crazy.  But I would love to play again.  And by the way he has put the kabosh on me working out for 2 hours (so have I, it kinda sucked) so anybody who gets the crazy in them can go ahead and try to beat me.  :)

  


 


2 comments:

  1. thanks so much Chelsa and Amy! I'm really glad I did this, it made me realize how much sugar I eat, and what a difference I see and feel when I don't eat it. I was able to lose a few punds that I have been trying to get off for months! Yea! I would love to keep this or something like it going, I need some motivation to keep off the sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chey for putting this together! I'd love to do another after the holidays!

    ~Britney

    ReplyDelete